Preorder Begins November 23
Dual wand mascara helps lift, curl and separate lashes while building volume, as you coat each lash from every angle. The dual wands can be used together or individually, giving you complete control of your lashes. Use the Detail Brush for inner corners, delicate lower lashes, and separation; use the Volumizing Brush to add extra volume and drama.
IMMACULASH® 360 is designed with an inner seal to keep the formula air tight, so your last application is just as flawless as your first.
Fill Wt: NET WT. 0.45 OZ. / 13g
How To Use
The "Flatiron" Method
to coat top and bottom of lashes
- With wands open, and looking down into a mirror, place Detail Brush on top of upper lashes near base, with Volumizing Brush under the lash as you would normally apply mascara
- Press button to close brushes together around lashes
- Keeping wands closed, gently move hand up and out to coat lashes
Note: This is a gentle application of product, and wands are not meant to grasp lashes tightly like a lash curler. The tool is designed to be gentle enough to use even when wearing false lashes. When used with false lashes, this method will press lashes together and into your own, creating a seamlessness for the most natural look.
The "Details" Method
for inner corners and lower lashes
- Using just the small, Detail brush, discover "lost lashes" near the inner and outer corners
- Coat bottom lashes with precision
- Separate lashes for a more feathery effect
The "Volumizing" Method
for building volume
- Using just the large, Volumizing Brush, apply additional coats of mascara for your desired level of volume and lash drama
For maximum volume and lift of lashes, first apply IMMACULASH® PRIMER and let dry.
Water, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium, Methacrylate Copolymer, Synthetic Beeswax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-1, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, PVP, Polybutene, Steareth-20, Butylene Glycol, Tribehenin, Glyceryl Behenate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Stearyl Alcohol, Steareth-2, Silica, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Iron Oxide